Sunday, January 1, 2012

Junk Mail Snowflakes

As I've said in previous posts, I like snowflakes!  So naturally, I like to decorate my classroom with them.  Recently I discovered a lovely new way to create them via Pinterest (if you haven't heard of it, it's definitely worth checking out!).  Michele shows you here how to recycle junk mail and make beautiful snowflakes at the same time!  I decided to try it for myself, and I was so pleased with the results that I used some of them to decorate my kitchen.




 I can't wait to take more of these to my classroom.  They'll make a nice addition to the wintry decorations I've already put up for the new year.






Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...