Tuesday, August 9, 2011

iMovie with iPad!

I'm in the middle of planning a trip to France & Spain for the world language students at my high school!  When school starts again in a few weeks, I want to promote the trip as widely as I can because the registration for the trip will close in September.  Since I only announced the possibility of the trip on the last day of school in June, I really need to advertise as much as possible!  So I decided to make this video.  We took this exact same trip a few years ago, so I used photos from that trip.  This movie was made on my iPad with iMovie, and with photos only...no video clips at all.  It was easy to make!  Really!  Here are the results:


The video will be shown on the first day of school to the whole student body. 

I also decided that it would help me spread the news if I created a QR code (Quick Response code) of this video and put it up around the hallways.  If you aren't familiar with QR codes, they're sort of like bar codes that can be scanned with a smart phone or an iPad.  Once scanned, you are automatically taken to another website, or in this case, to my video!  I'm hoping that parents and students will scan the code while walking the halls.  Hopefully this will generate even more interest in the incredible trip that we have planned!

iPad, iMovie & QR codes.  All three are helping me advertise my trip! :)




2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the idea about using the QR code, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! Glad to see you harnessing the potential of your iPad!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...